Sunday, January 18, 2015

Franz Bassguitars Sirius Ralf Gauck signature bass


On this weekend - one year ago - I got my signature bass from Franz Bassguitars made by my friend Xaver Tremel in Ascheberg, turing the BASSTREFF NORD II, a very fine bass show.

Now one year later, I can tell you, that I am extremely proud of this fine instrument, that bears my name. The sound of this bass is my musical voice ... I still discover a lot of new musical ideas and after twelve months of playing this bass, I can tell you, this bass got a part of body. Whenever I touch it, I start to fly ...

Thank you Xaver for your trust, to develope such an outstanding piece of art for me and thanks for your friendship!

















.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment