Sunday, May 4, 2014

Take part of writing an eBook ...

Since a long time I had the idea in my mind to write a new course book about fretless bass playing. As you might know, fretless bass is my choice of playing the bass. The sound of this instrument is for me much more a voice of my musical soul. 

But what might be the reason of somebody for playing or to learn how the fretless bass. Even the questions of not using frets and in this case the question of intonation and what makes it so different from the fretted bass. 

To give you an answer of all of that, I thought to bring my ideas in an eBook. The eBook is much more than a "normal" book. It's the possibility to work with audiofiles and so an easy way to improve your intonation. The eBook is much more the possibility to show you  along with videos the exerceses and share with you the exercises in sheet music.

But not only this makes the eBook so interesting, it's also the way to share it on the interent all over the world.

Of course I have a sketch of this book in my mind, but I thought it might be interesting for you to take part of writing this book and your limits might be interesting for a lot of people. 
So why not asking you for comments or ideas what you would love to learn along with the fretless bass. So it's up to you to send me a message and you might find your questions in this eBook.

Maybe you do not have any ideas of this and you are just interested in learning the fretless bass, this eBook is just a "normal" course book for you. 
But - this seemed to me to simple! I would love to get in touch with you while you are in the progress of learning the different exercises, by sending me a video, to let me hear your playing and the chance to get in touch with each other, just to bring you to the next and higher level.

So have a look for my blog in the next weeks or months and you will find more infos and details about this project!

Love & Peace

Ralf 

No comments:

Post a Comment