Monday, May 19, 2014

Sell your music!

I produce music, because I'm a musician and all I learned in my life, was to make music.

Since musicians have the chance to be in the internet, platforms like iTunes, Spotify to name just a few of them, earn a lot of money by selling our music. So - do we earn this money like the companies do? I don't think so!

So we should start to give our music a new platform to sell it.

Why don't we do this in music stores anymore. Stores that have the same problem with the internet, like we do. Music stores, where you can buy a bass. For me it make sense to sell my music in such a store, because the store that I have in my mind has a online store like Amazon. And everybody earns much more money! You even can sell music files for mp3 players - you only have to make a deal with your local dealer, that's all!

I'm wondering why nobody does this exclusicly with one music dealer.

Think about it and maybe you find a new way to sell your music beside the concert!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Store Music-Q.SIC has the interactive music solutions for your business, shop, pubs and professionally- curated in store musical playlists.

    ReplyDelete